8.00 x 10.00 x 0
Silver print; photographed by Carleton Mitchell; the Citadel; Haiti; near the village of Milot; April 1947; handwritten and rubberstamped on reverse "10023/ If reproduced credit/ MUST be given to/ CARLETON MITCHELL/ The west side of the Citadel, looking past the "bow."/ Below and to the left is the guard house on the trail/ up from Milot. In the valley to the left of the upper/ edge of the building can be seen the road from Cap/ Haitien. Beyond the mountains lies the Pleine du Nord;/ beyond that the blue of the Atlantic.".