0 x 0 x 0
Plaque commemorating the launching of the S.S. CLIFFORD D. MALLORY in 1943, and presented to Clifford D. Mallory, Jr. on 12/17/71 in recognition of C.D.M. Sr's contributions to the US Merchant Marine. Laminated, black plastic plate with white lettering, mounted on wood panel. Plate reads: "S.S. CLIFFORD D. MALLORY/ Built For/ U.S. Maritime Commission/ Hull No. 952/ By/ Bethlehem-Fairfield Shipyard, Inc./ Fairfield, Baltimore, Maryland/ March 1943". Small brass plate near bottom has presentation info. Black plastic plate 11-1/2"x17"; brass plate 3" x 4".