Charles Henry Mallory house on SW corner of E. Main St. and Willow, Mystic, CT
collodion glass negative stereographPHOTOGRAPHS - GLASS NEGATIVES
Scholfield, Everett Augustus
USA, CT, Mystic
3-1/4 x 6-1/2 in.
Collodion stereograph glass negative, by Everett A. Scholfield; Charles Henry Mallory house, southwest corner East Main Street and Willow Street, Mystic, Connecticut, circa 1866; built 1844 by Mallory (1818-1890), later known as Lamphere House, torn down in early 20th century and replaced with auto service station, opposite present US Post Office. Duplicate of 1981.5.13. See "Mystic Built" page 54.